Friday, August 12, 2011

What Now Obama?

  I often think of  President Obama, and the fears on Wall Street this way, Wall Street  is a lot like a yo yo,  it goes up and down according to the jerk on the other end of the string! I am so concerned,  with the present state of the American economy. It seems to me, that President Obama is a lot like, the great wizard in the 1939 classic 'The Wizard Of Oz'. Americans are now sadly discovering, that President Obama is no great wizard. He is however,  just a man behind the curtain.President Obama seems to be hoping that Americans aren't paying attention as he pulls the economic strings and levers behind the curtain of  his meaningless  rhetoric.
  I am reminded,  of a conversation my family and I were having concerning our household budget, when I told my wife and daughter that we would have to make cuts in our living expenses, my daughter spoke up and said, ' make all the cuts you need to daddy, just don't cut out my Barbie dream house for Christmas! I then thought to myself that is the problem with America's federal budget, everyone seems to agree cuts need to be made, just as long as you don't cut their particular federal spending entitlement program. America must make budget cuts  and sooner rather than later otherwise, America's decision on future existence, will be made for her, in the form of economic collapse. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment