Saturday, August 20, 2011

Never Place All your Eggs In One Basket.

  I'm sure many of you have heard the saying don't put all your eggs in one basket. I just heard this advice again, when a financial advisor was discussing when to buy stocks on Wall Street. I believe this same advice can be useful when considering the election of America's next President.I caution my conservative friends here. Don't think that America's future rest solely, on the election of your favorite conservative candidate. Almost everyday, I see the news,  and they seem to be almost holding their breath wondering if Governor Sarah Palin or Governor Chris Christie, or whoever you would  like to see run,  will run.  Look, I'm not saying that a conservative President in the White House would not help the conservative cause. As a matter of fact, I believe it would.
  Conservative Americans however, must not fall in the trap of believing that any one person can change America's future by themselves. Americans placed all their hopes for change on Obama, in 2008 and as we can now see, that didn't work! What will change America's future,  is a change in Americans, from the inside out. Yes, it is important,  for America to be a bit more conservative on economic and social issues, however,  I believe it is even more important, for America to return to  traditional moral and yes, Christian values. These values, although  old fashioned to many, are what  America was established  for  in the first place. I believe, if America returns to her Christian roots, the change we will see will be far greater, than any one President can do. Who knows, America may actually, see what God can do! As always, my friends, these thoughts, remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment