Monday, August 15, 2011

Responsible Government Spending? Not A Ghost Of A Chance!

  Recently, my daughter either misplaced or lost one of her very expensive computer games. My wife was very upset and told my daughter she needed to learn to be more responsible. My wife reminded  my daughter how expensive those computer games can be, and how hard she has to work to earn the money to buy them for her. I am sure this is a lesson my daughter needs to learn, but she is not the only one.
  I saw in the news recently,  our government supports, and thus, finances a program called ghost flying basically, with this program, the government helps a small airport stay  in business by giving the airport the money it needs when the air port doesn't have enough customers to fill all the seats. I think this is very considerate of the government. I wonder however,  if the government bothered asking the American tax payers if they minded picking up the tab? I doubt it! Well look at it this way, the American tax payer already pays for so many government programs really, what's one more right? As always, my friends, these thoughts remain just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment