Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Watch Your Driving, Big Brother Government will be Monitoring You!

  I am unable to drive,  but I am concerned for my fellow Americans who enjoy driving and traveling places. I'm not sure, but if I understand this correctly, our Government is now considering having car manufacturers install GPS devices in all cars. the purpose for this is so the Government can keep track of how many miles you drive each month. As I understand this,  if you go over a predetermined amount the Government will charge you a fee that they will bill to the credit card of your choice. I suppose You'll have to provide the government  the credit card number so they can charge the card you choose.
  Wow! I'm not crazy about giving the  government any of my credit card information. I suppose they could always get it if they wanted it so what's the difference. When you think about it you don't have as much privacy as you might think.This idea,  should it become a law one day,  will be just one more  government intrusion. I wonder what will be next maybe,  they should install web cams in our homes so the  government  can track how much water is used each time some flushes their toilet then,  if you use too much water from too much flushing,  the government can charge you,  a too much water fee,  to your credit card of course! How much of our privacy should Americans be willing to give up? How much does the government really have a right to know? A scarier question might be, how much do they know already? I find it rather strange, I thought God was was the only one who was all knowing. I guess the government is getting closer, and closer,  to being God! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment