Thursday, August 11, 2011

Absence Of Eloquence

  I have listened, to President Obama's  recent speech concerning the uncertainty in the world markets and the affect that uncertainty is having on Wall Street. I have to ask myself is it just me,  or  have  President Obama's speeches lost some of their luster lately? I remember how his words were almost spell binding when he was running for president in 2008. The young  people thought, Obama had the answer to all our nations problems and he was going to teach the whole world to sing and buy all our enemies a coke and the whole world would be at peace.
  I have to say, President Obama's speeches, don't seem to be inspiring anyone these days. Chis Matthews used to think that President Obama speeches were the greatest thing since sliced bread, lately however, let's just say,  President Obama's words aren't rising to the occasion. I believe now,  after almost three years, I know why. Inspiring words are not enough, the words must be followed with inspiring actions. The only real success, President Obama can claim in the nearly three years in office is the ability to shove down America's throat a health care law that Americans didn't and still don't want. President Obama's talk is cheep however his economic polices are not!. President Obama's speeches remind me of an old Bee Gees, song. President Obama might say, of his speeches lately, 'there only words and words are all I have to take this counties economic heart away. The truth may be,  that words  were  all that President Obama ever had. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, but hopefully, more than just words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment