Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time Warp

  I recently wrote a blog about what life would be if we could go back in time 120 years a go. Well yesterday I got the chance to find out I didn't go back in time,  but I  did loose my television,   phone,  and computer  for a day. I have to tell you, it was like steeping in a time warp. I had almost forgotten how many calls I make each day. I took for granted how much research is easily done on a computer. I couldn't see my favorite History,  sports, or news programs now what?
  I had to accept the fact I would have to find some thing else to do and you know, I did. I went to bed early, the next morning I had a nice talk with my wife and my little girl swam in the new pool that I recently bought for her. I had a second cup of coffee and discovered I kinda like it  Quiet in the mornings, you get to hear the birds sing. I even caught up on some reading I had been meaning to do. I was surprised, how  life  did go on,  and how quickly adjustments can be made when life gives you no choice.
  I won't kid you,  I am glad to have my television, phone, and computer back. I am happy because my little girl can play her favorite computer games. I must admit however,  this temporary trip through a time warp wasn't all bad in fact, it was kinda nice for a change, As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment