Monday, August 29, 2011

How Can We Bridge The Gulf Between Us?

  I am handicapped,  and have been from birth.I guess that is why I love the game of gulf. You see,  gulf  is the one game you can play,  and every one  who plays will have a handicap so, I fit right in. The only gulf I ever played, was Putt Putt.  I know President Obama enjoys a good round of gulf. and according to a news story, that I heard recently, apparently so does Vice President Joe Biden. I was so glad to hear that when Vice President Biden's home state of Delaware was just, hours away from financial and economic devastation, the Vice President made time for a round of gulf! I noticed even the news anchors were rather shocked, that of all the things the Vice  President could be doing,  for his home state,  to help them prepare for the on coming hurricane,well,  It was good to know,  the  Vice President was hard at work, on his gulf game!
  The news also said, that President Obama came back a whole day early, from his vacation. I that that was nice of  him considering, that he was shopping and eating ice cream while the stock market was in a nose dive. I guess the President felt, the recent earthquake in Virginia and in Washington DC. wasn't anything to get all shook up about! In any event, I hope one day, the American people and our leaders in Washington, can find a way to bridge the gulf,  between us! As always, my friends,these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment