Thursday, March 1, 2012

Experience Reouired

  Let me ask you something if your family doctor told you you had cancer and only had a short time to live unless you got treated  right away would you just go to the first doctor you found in the phone book or better yet would you settle for the opinion of a doctor just out of medical school? You know some how, I don't think you would. I bet,  you would first get a second opinion  and then depending on what you found out I bet you would try to find a doctor who specialized in your particular type of cancer and you would strive to obtain the best treatment you could find. How do I know that what you would do? I know because that's what I would do in fact, that's what any one would do because that's what makes good sense!
  How is it then that in 2009 the American people elected President Barack Obama, a man who had only been a senator from Illinois a short time and before that had only been a community organizer. He was highly educated both at Columbia University  and Harvard Law School but, he had no real experience running anything! Well,  the American people did elect President Obama, I guess they thought he could learn to be President,  through on the job training. Let's see how the President, has done so far .Thus far President Obama has added nearly five trillion dollars to the nations national debt. His 887 billion dollar stimulus package was supposed to keep the nation's unemployment rate at eight percent and this was three and a half years ago and the unemployment rate is still eight point three percent.The president has spent billions of tax payer dollars on no less than five solar companies that have all gone bankrupt.. The global economy has been on the verge of total collapse on at least two separate occasions and both Iran and Israel are just about to have a war because Iran is close to developing nuclear weapons.The economy is facing another slow down be cause of soaring gas prices and to top it all off my take home pay won't take me home! Oh yeah, I can definitely see why the American people will want to give President Obama another four years I mean face it he's done such a wonderful job with his first four years! I can hardly wait to see how much more he can do for  this country in his next four years!
  I might be able to over look the American people for the President's first term after all,  he was something new and he was so full of hope and change and now because the president refuses to learn anything he will not change and if he manages to get reelected America will remain in a hopeless economic  mess with a future that is uncertain and promises to be anything but bright. I think the American people,  need to run an ad and it should read like this, wanted an excellent president to rebuild America references need from the American people experience required! as always,  my friends these thoughts remain, just, some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment