Friday, March 30, 2012

My Car Won't Go So Far Anymore.

  Well now I have seen it all. Today gas where I live finally reached 4.14 a gallon.My family,  and I will be going no where we don't have to and any plans  I might have had about going some where for vacation are here by cancelled! I told my wife she might have to take the bus or get a bicycle.I guess we could just use our feet like the Flintstones!
  The truth is gas prices would fall almost over night if we were willing to build more refineries drill for more oil and quit sending the oil we do produce to other countries.Sometimes I wonder if Americans would be better off if we just learned to walk more. Here is what I mean, we did just fine without cell phones until we had them now it's hard to imagine life without them.There was a time in this country when there were no cars no high gas prices to worry about. Sometimes I think my Amish neighbors have the right idea. I wonder if my wife could borrow one of their horses to get a ride to work? as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment