Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Friendly Skies, Aren't So Friendly Anymore.

  I'll be honest, I haven't flown lately,  and I'm not sure I want to. I seen and heard on the news over the last three weeks some very disturbing things are going on in the so called friendly skies. First,  I hear about a flight attendant who snapped do to some sort of personal stress. I heard on the news just yesterday,  a pilot had  a mental breakdown of sorts. You know,  people have enough fear about flying to start with but the way things are going it seems you take your life in your own hands just because your boarded a plane.
  There has been so talk of giving the pilot of a plane some type of fire arm every since the tragedy of nine eleven but,  what do you do when the  flight attendant or the pilot,  become the terrorist? I don't know if they should be armed or not. I have to admit  I'm not to thrilled with the idea of being charged extra if I want to use a cell phone on a plane and  because of rising fuel prices tickets are already out of this world, come to think of it these days,  if you fly anywhere  you could be out of this world a lot sooner than you might think. One thing is certain, the friendly skies, aren't so friendly anymore! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment