Friday, March 23, 2012

Chew Doesn't Make The Grade But He Is A Grade A Failure!

  As a parent, my wife and I try our best to help our daughter in school. We have been very blessed with an exceptional child. I don't wish to be perceived as conceited but my daughter is in the fourth grade and thus far she has maintained a straight  A average all year long for four years in a row. She works very hard for her grades and  my wife and I are very proud  of our daughter,  because we know she has earned every A she has received in school.
  I know Secretary of Energy Stephen Chew,  received the Nobel Prize for his work in physics, in 1997.  I suppose I should be impressed by this achievement then again,  President Obama, received the Nobel Prize in 2009,  and he returned it because even he didn't know what he had done to deserve it. Secretary  Chew, was recently chewed out by  Congressman Paul Brown, Republican,  from the state of Georgia. When Secretary Chew, was asked by Congressman Brown,  what grade he would give himself regarding his accomplishments thus far as the Secretary of Energy, Secretary Chew,  thought about the question for all of two seconds and said,  he would give his job performance an A minus. I'm sure Secretary  Chew,  really wanted to give his job performance an A plus but I'm sure Secretary Chew,  wanted to at least appear to be humble.
  Hey remind me never to take any investment advice from Secretary Chew.  He doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to making wise investments. Thus far,  the Secretary's investments in solar energy so called  green energy, hasn't made any green but  his investments certainly have cost American taxpayers a lot of green! more billions than I could count and hate to think about! I would give Secretary chew an A for being mentally absent for the last three years. I would call Secretary Chew,  a Grade A failure! as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment