Friday, March 9, 2012

Put Your Dirty Money Where Your Dirty Mouth Is.

  I don't know about you but when I was growing up if I ever would have used some of the degrading filthy and vile language that is often used today  when some so called men refer to women my mother would have washed my mouth out with soap and my father would have knocked me into next week!
  I am a Christian,  first and a conservative second. I will confess to you some times I can lose my temper and say something I shouldn't but I'm never proud of myself when I let that happen. I will tell you, I was some what disappointed in Rush Limbaugh, when he used a terrible term referring to Ms. Fluke.I don't agree with Ms. Fluke's position on having the government have the Catholic owned Georgetown  law school pay for her birth control but no woman should be referred to in degrading terms. President Obama called Ms. Fluke to apologize for Rush Limbaugh's remakes. Rush is human, and he made a mistake, but at least he apologized for it.
  Now, how is it that the so called comedian Bill Maher, whose mere existence has been nothing but a joke and not a very funny one at that, can call Sarah Palin, such vile names I can't even bring myself to put them in print but he receives a pass on this disgusting speech because he is a so called comedian?Where was her phone call from President Obama, for Bill Maher's gutter remarks? Where was Bill Maher's apology to Sarah Palin? Where was President Obama's call to Bill Maher,  demanding that he apologize to Sarah Palin? I can think of at least a million reasons why President Obama, didn't demand that Bill Maher apologize to Sarah Palin. Apparently,  President Obama's moral standards can be set aside if the price is right!
  Bill Burton,  said in a recent interview, that Bill Maher, is a comedian, and should not be held to the same standard as Rush Limbaugh. I agree Rush had enough moral standards to admit he made a terrible mistake and he had the decency to apologize to Sandra Fluke. Bill Maher,  doesn't even know what a moral standard is much less have any! Having a filthy mouth is not liberal or conservative,  it's not left or right, it's not republican or democrat it's just sad repulsive, and wrong. I think if President Obama,has any real moral decency he would have his super pack return the million dollar campaign contribution,  to his potty mouthed friend Bill Maher, but since that would be the honorable thing to do, I won't hold my breath waiting for the President to do that.All women,  deserve respect  and  treating them with anything less is anything but funny! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment