Sunday, March 18, 2012

Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?

  I heard in the news recently all about this new show or at least a pilot coming out on ABC. The title of the show is called Good Christian and the third  word rhymes with witches and starts with a B. As an American, and yes, as a Christian, I confess,  I am highly offended! The shows title alone,  is morally degrading to Christianity. I find the shows title degrading,  to women as well. I think the moment this show hits the airwaves  on ABC  I hope Christians,  everywhere will contact the sponsors of this show and make it very clear that their products will not be bought. ABC may have no moral standards but they certainly understand money and ratings.
  I wonder why ABC doesn't do a show about those who are of the Muslim faith? Oh Yeah I can see the title right now Good Muslim B you can fill in the blank. I guess people might think ABC has really lost their head. One things for sure if ABC ever did a show with a title that degraded those who are of the Muslim faith I think there would be a good chance some one at ABC really would  lose their head! as always my friends, these thoughts remain just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment