Monday, March 19, 2012

Can Romney, Make All Americans, Rich?

  Sometimes, I just don't understand Mitt Romney, I realize it's not a sin to be rich politically speaking however,  it may be a sin if you promise voters you will make  make them successful like you are. While I have no doubt the Governor,  means no harm. He seems to be suggesting,  if he gets elected,  everyone will get rich like he is. I guess,  if the Governor,  manages to get elected in about six months if every body's not getting rich and there  are still those in America, who are below the poverty line, what will that mean?
  The truth is Romney,  may have a great deal of success when it comes to making money. There is no doubt in my mind he will have a  positive affect an the nations sluggish economy. Actually,  as bad as the economy has been over the last three years almost anything would be an improvement. My fear for Governor Romney,  is this he often seems to suggest that people are poor because they are either too lazy or to dumb to learn how to get rich. He may not mean to imply this however, in politics, perception be comes the truth. I hope Governor Romney, can remember it's one thing to say you will try to stimulate the economy and help as many Americans, as you can to become  successful. Governor Romney, though,  needs to remember that he can not guarantee his election as President,  will not necessarily, make any one rich. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment