Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sometimes, The Ability To Be Willing To Learn Is Enough.

  Like most of us,  there are just some things try as I might, I just don't have the ability. I know very little about computers, I just turn them on and start surfing the web or sending an email or typing this blog. I have learned something from my earliest days in college however,  you don't have to have  every ability in this world you just have to know or be able to pay the person who does. The greatest ability anyone can have is dependability.
  While I more than realize no one person can know everything,  I have learned to count, pay my bills and keep my check book and household budget in balance. President Obama, has a great ability to speak and he can give speeches that at times leave people literally spellbound.when it comes to this nations budget. well, he seems to have lost the ability to count and keep the nations debt under control in threes years time he has added five trillion dollars to the nations debt. I can't even count to one trillion never mind 16 trillion! The President,   spent 987 billion dollars in an  economic  stimulus package that did not work. He continues to spend billions on solar energy companies that go bankrupt.When he is asked if he feels responsible for any of the nations problems the President,  always looks for some else to blame. I think I understand the President's problem when it comes to the nations debt, the President,  has lost the his ability to count that's why when he is asked about the nations debt , the President,  feels he has no accountability! as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment