Saturday, October 29, 2011

You Are Known By The Company You Keep.

  My father died afew years ago . I miss him, he was a hard working man,  who said what he meant, and meant what he said. He always told me, ' Son, remember, you are known by the company you keep.' I didn't always understand what he meant by that but, I think I do now. Basically, it means, the type of people you would call your friends, says, a great deal,  about the kind of person you are.
  I was watching the news last night, I heard that the Occpuy Wall Street protesters have a new suporter. It seems, former KKK Grand  Wizzard,  David Duke has come out  in favor of the Occupy Wall Street movement. Mr. Duke however, has anothe name for the movement. He refers to the movement as the Occupy Zionist Wall Street movement. He goes on to say, and, I'm quotting here, ' The Zionist media  has their paid whores, condemning the demonstrations across America against, these criminal banks.' Mr. Duke went on to site Bill O"Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh as examples of the so called paid media whores. I'm sure each of these men,  really appreciated being called a paid media whore by the so called Republician David Duke!
  All I have to say is, if  David Duke is a Rebublican, then I'm going to start calling myself  something besides a Republican! I guess I;ll call myself a conservative who generally, votes Republician. I don't wish to be thought of as a person who would have anything,  in common with the likes of David Duke! Think about it, here is a person,  who freely admits he hates both Jews, and African, Americans. You know,  it really,  wasn't too long a go,  the conpany he is known for keeping wore white sheets and were intent on exsterinating,  all Jews and African, Americans. All I can say is, if  David Duke,  represents,  the kind of backing,  and suport,  the Occupy Wall Street protesters want representing them well, lets just say, that's what I call a real ringing endorsement!
  A recent, Fox poll  sited twenty six percent of  Americans,  want their children to grow up and become protesters against Wall Street. Wow, now that's what I call,  having high aspirations for your children! When I consider poll results like these, I have to ask myself,  is it really any wonder,  that America as a nation,  is in a state of decline? The Wall Street protesters would do well to remember my father's advice. When all the smoke has cleared, and the protest is over, some of these same people will walk in a bank seeking a loan for one thing or  another or perhaps,  be in need, of  a job, and when either their credit is checked,  or their background,  is looked into many of these same  people,  who are protesting against Wall Street,  and the banks now, will most certainly,  be known,  by the company they chose to keep. As always, my friends, these thiughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment