Friday, October 7, 2011

The Government will see you now.

  Have you ever wondered what the government already knows about you? The answer may surprise you. I still remember when I bought my first house, I went in prepared to answer a mountain of questions about my credit record  only to be told they already knew everything they needed to know. When I asked how they knew so much about me,  they said,  all they had to do was punch in my social security number,  and my whole credit  life came right up. I was amazed. They knew who I owed,  and  what  I owed,  they knew the day,  and date,  when I made my very first credit purchase,   that was way back when I was eighteen! I promise you,  that was quite a few years ago.
  I heard , in the news a few days ago,  the government,  wants to have complete access,  to Americans medical records. Speaking just for my self,  I  find this a bit intrusive. I know where this tactic is going, and I don't like it! Here's why, let's  say you need a heart transplant, your seventy,  and on a fixed income. You have basic medicare.  Another twenty five year old  also needs the heart transplant procedure,  and the twenty five year old has a pretty good job making  let's say, sixty five thousand dollars a year Let me ask you something? Who do you think is more likely to receive the heart transplant? I'll give you a hint, it's not, the seventy year old on medicare with the fixed income!
  Yes, I believe the government,  wants to have total access,  to our medical records to make these type of decisions. Think about it, Once the government abolishes the doctor patient privilege,  what's next?  If  the government,  decides,  they need access to conversations you might have had with your lawyer, I guess the lawyer client privilege goes out the window! We already have a government who wants to tell us, what kind of light bulbs,  we should use. I heard the other day now,  the govenment is telling  the manufacturers of shower heads,  they  must produce showerheads that use only two point five gallons of water per minute.I have to wonder,  what's next? I think the  next thing,   the government will need to know is,   how many times in a day,  do you flush your toilet! Sometimes, I think the government won't stop this madness, until they can place a webcam in every Americans house. Then, the government will be able to watch over Americans twenty four hours a day. Oh my goodness, I better not give the government any more ideas! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment