Saturday, October 8, 2011

I,m Looking Through You

  Remember back in  2008 when President Obama was candidate Obama? Remember how he said his Presidency would be different? In fact he said he would have full transparency. Would you believe me if  I told you that this  is one promise the President may have kept? Here  is what I mean, Obana's Presidency reminds me of an old Beatles song called,' I'm Looking Through You.' I can really see right through President Obama liberal policies and they have all failed.
  You want more honesty from the president? Well, I can honestly tell you you won't get it! You want proof? I have three words for you Solyndra, and Fast And Furious In both cases, a massive cover up is going on. The Obama Presidency will be remembered for many things,  but transparency won't be one of them! That is all too apparent to me, and I bet that fact is very transparent,  to you! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment