Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Those Dumb Republicans

  I have a handicap I was born with cerebral Palsy. Believe me,  when I tell you,  there have been many times throughout,  my life when I felt I had to prove that just because my legs were crooked,  and I didn't walk very well,  that didn't mean there was anything wrong with my brain,  or my ability to think! I say all of this , to make this point, yesterday,  on the news,  I heard President Obama,   basically,  call the Republicans dumb! Apparently, President Obama feels,  that his so called, jobs bill was defeated in the Senate because the Republicans,  were too  dumb,  to fully understand it. I wonder, does that mean,  that the Democrats who also voted against the President's jobs bill,  were just too dumb to go along with their own party?
  I have also heard, on the news, that many,  of these same so called dumb Democrats,  have basically decided,  not to have President Obama visit their state,  when they campaign,  next year for reelection, I wonder why? Could it be,  that the Democrats running for reelection in 2012.  are afraid,  that because President Obama's economic policies,  have failed to stimulate the nations economy and thus, in the minds of many,  his presidency is seen as a failure, that the Democrats running for reelection will also be perceived as failures if they are identified and perceived as supporting the President and his failed economic policies? I believe,  the  answer is yes. Maybe, the real truth is,  the President is just too dumb,  to realize this. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment