Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Art Of Saying Nothing.

  I have found, that politicians often talk a lot but, they don't say much.Usually, what they do say,  is nothing you haven't heard before.I would submit to you, President Obama has this,  down to an art. I just finished listening to a  press conference at the White House. I guess,  President Obama is trying to gain some support for his jobs bill package. I have to tell you, I have never heard one man talk so much and say nothing, or at best, nothing new.
  Have you noticed, that when President Obama answers a question,   he gives a fifteen speech,  but basically,  the question could have been answered, in ten words or less?  As usual,  President Obama's answers, are loaded with code words but,  his  message can be easily, decoded. However, in case,  you don't no how to break the code,  let me help you. Each time you hear the word,  investment in an Obama speech the word investment means,  tax increase. when the President tells you,  what  America must invest in well,  that's where he wants to spend more tax payer money. Still confused? it's really easy, the President  wants more tax money to fund companies like Solyndra.. We all  know,  what a winner that company was! The President says, we must continue to invest,  in education. What the President really means is,  the Teacher's Union,  needs a raise,  and and I the American tax payer must give it to them. I am still amazed how President Obama says,  the rich must pay their fare share. It seems to me,  they already are, where do you think the President is getting most of the one billion dollars he needs to raise for his reelection campaign?
  Thus, the President is a master,  at political double talk. Have you ever noticed the size of the Presidents ears? They are  almost,  as big,  as his fragile ego. Yet, as big as his ears may be, I don't think he has heard the  American  people even once! Yes,  it would seem, the President certainly, talks a lot, he just doesn't say much of anything new. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment