Thursday, October 13, 2011

Here We Go Again!

  Do you remember that now famous quote from former President Ronald Reagan when he said, 'There you go again?' Well I hate to say it but, here we go again. Just when the Solendra scandal was starting to fade from public  attention, Now,  another solar company Sun Power,  receives an ever bigger government guaranteed loan then Solyndra did. Sun Power , received a one point two billion dollar guaranteed loan from the goverment dispite the fact,  that the company was in debt to the tune of some 820 million dollars!
  How does this happen? Well, it seems,  that George Miller,  a Democratic Representative for California's seventh Congessional District,  and the Senior Democrat on theHouse Education and Workforce Committee,  and, co chairman of the Democratic Steering and Policy Comittee, just happens,  to have a son, George Miller IV,  who just happens,  to be a lobbyist for, the Sun Power company. How convenient,  I guess it pays to have friends or parents in high places. It appears,  this is yet another example of President Obama's transparrent Presidency. I know I can certainly see right through him!
  At this point, I have to ask myself,  I wonder how many more government funded companies are out there? I suspect,  there are many more taxpayer funded government ventures,  that fail,   and we never hear about it! It seems to me, if the American taxpayer is being asked, to fund these type of companies, I for one want to know about it  before the fact, rather than find out about a companies  failure after the fact. I think the Congress and Senate should have to vote on tax payer guaranteed government loans. That's just the way I see it. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment