Friday, October 14, 2011

I Will Not Weep For A Terrorist!

  Do you remember that terrorist that was recently  killed by a Drone attack? I believe his name was, Anwar al-Awlaki. Well get this, I heard on the news, that President Obama called this guys parents to apologize for having their terrorist son  killed, Look,  I know this person was an American citizen. As far as I am concerned,  when he joined up with Osama bin Laden and other terrorist like him, he tured his back on America. he committed an act of treason! Therefore, he no longer had the rights of an American.
  Now, I realize as I say this, the A C L U is throwing a fit but,  to be honest, I don't particularly care what they think. I know a lot of liberals will think  I am not being fair to this upstanding,  American citizen but,  I don't care what most liberals think. I'm not at all sure,  most liberals know how to think  however, if liberals want to weep for a terrorist who certainly would have killed them,  if he had gotten the chance,  they have that right. As for me however, I will weep no tears for a terrorist and I've got a feeling, many true Americans agree with me. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment