Sunday, October 9, 2011

There's No Need To Fear Underdog Is Here!

  When I was about six or seven,  I would get up every Saturday morning and watch one of my favorite cartoons called Underdog. I bet you still remember that cartoon. If your like me,  you remember one of Underdog's famous sayings,  he would break through a ceiling  or wall and say,'There's no need to fear Underdog is here!' I heard on the news recently,  that President Obama considers himself,  the underdog as he begins his reelection campaign for 2012.
  I have to tell you,  this is one underdog,  I fear very much. In the first place,  President Obama is not really an underdog at all. The truth is, he has a great deal of built in advantages. First, he has,  the advantage of incumbency. Secondly, President Obama has,  the advantage of the liberal media. It is certainly no secret, that President Obama has ninety percent of the media  in his  back pocket. Perhaps, the President's greatest advantage is,  massive financial fundraising ability. President Obama,  has already said, that he intends to raise one billion dollars for his reelection campaign. When I consider,  the economic damage President Obama's policies have already done to our country, and the massive damage another four years of his economic policies could do, I must confess to you, this is one underdog I fear very much! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment