Monday, October 3, 2011

Does America Need A Superman?

  I am constantly amazed,  when I watch the news. The media hype over the odds of a possible Chris Christie  presidential run is almost beyond belief. I am sure,  that Governor Christie is a good man. I am sure,  he loves America as much as any proud American would. I do not know,  if Governor Christie will run or not. It is important however, to consider these facts,  Chris Christie may be a good man, but he is only a man. America seems to be looking for a superman, I'm afraid,   America may be disappointed.
  Look , I realize,  America has many economic problems right now. With unemployment at nine point two percent,  and fifteen million Americans all looking for jobs, and a national debt,  of fourteen trillion dollars, it is clear, the next President will have quiet a handful to deal with. Perhaps,  Americans don't need a superman,as much as they need,  some super discipline. Here is what I mean, Americans are going to have  a super iron clad will and face the fact that serious budget cuts are going to have to made and sooner,  rather than later. The truth is,  there is no later. Americans must be willing to make some super sacrifices if America is to economically survive. As an American, ask your self this  crucial question,  What sacrifices am I willing to make for the economic good of my country? Americans must remember, it will take an effort from each one of us. No one person,  and certainly,  no particular President,  who ever the next President happens to be,  will be super enough,  to solve America's economic problems alone. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain just some word, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment