Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hey, Mr. President, Can You Float Me A Loan?

  Like many of you, from time to time I have had to apply for a loan, or use a credit card cash advance to make a payment on one thing or another. I remember very well, the one hundred forty one dollar payment I had to make each month for ten years  to pay off the ten thousand dollars I borrowed in the form of a guaranteed student loan from the government I had to work very hard to pay that money back but I did it! I am proud to say, I  paid my debt to the government. You see, there was no such thing as loan forgiveness in those days. I know many of you, can relate to what I'm saying. Goodness, I don't know how I made it, and all on my own Sometimes I just don;t know what todays  generation would do about their debts if they didn't have President Obama to help them pay all their bills.I wrote this poem from a liberal point of view. I know some will not agree with me, but I think there are many, today that are too dependant  on our government. I wrote this poem, to give those liberals,  who would have us ask the government for everthing, something to think about. I hope at least some of you who read this blog,  will like it. The poem is called, Hey, Mr. President, Can You Float Me A Loan?
  Well, I just heard our President, talking on my TV, it seems he had some really good news for me.He said, if I am having trouble, getting by, on my own. all I had to do was ask and he would float me a loan. Well, when I heard this news, buddy you better bet, I wanted to borrow all money that I could get. The President,  had made it clear to me, I had nothing to dred, so I called the President,  and here's what I said. Hey Mr. President can you float me a loan? Hard as I try, I just can't get by on my own. I heard your latest speech on my T V and I like what your about, I am loyal,  lazy,  liberal  and I need a hand out! And by the way, Mr. President, while I have your attention, I have a few more debts that I forgot, to mention. It seems, when it comes to money, I have a bit of a shortage.I need a loan Mr. Pesident to help pay my mortgage. Oh, and, hey Mr. President, I don't want to forget,  You know, I have some credit card debt.I can't make the payments Mr. President, you know times are really hard, Mr. President, can I get a loan to pay off my Master Card? Well, Mr. President thanks, for the loans. I am so glad, I don't have to get by on my own. One more thing I need to ask, Mr. President, you know it's hard these days, to make a  livin, so if  I can't pay these loans back,  can they just be forgiven? So my friends,  if you got some bills, that you just can't pay just run and call our President, and this is what to say.  Hey, Mr. President can you float me a loan? Seems, I just can't get by on my own. I heard your latest speech, on my T V,  and I like what your about, I am just, a loyal, lazy liberal, and I need a hand out! as always my friends,  these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment