Saturday, January 7, 2012

Need A New Car? Just Charge it!

  What's that? You say your thinking about buying a new car? Something really new and different? Well have I got a deal for you! Why don't you go and buy your self the new electric powered car fresh off the assembly line. The new Chevy Volt. This new and exciting car is sure to give your heart a jolt, Before you bolt out the door to buy one there are a few things you should know. They don;t go real fast or real far so don't plan any cross country trips. The Chevy Volt, will cost around Forty thousand dollars but the government will give you a seven thousand five hundred dollar tax credit which  you can use when you get your taxes done so this dream car can be all yours  for thirty two thousand five hundred dollars.
  Wait a minute,  there is something I for got to tell you. Chevy,  or GM,  has only produced around 8,000 of these cars and now it seems they need to recall all of them though they don't call it a recall.  They are just asking very nicely, for Chevy volt owners to bring their cars back because they need to be enhanced which is  code for repaired or fixed. These dream cars of the future just have one little problem. I'm sure it's nothing too serious, the Chevy Volt has a tendency to catch on fire. Personally, that makes me want to throw cold water on the whole idea. Well the idea of an electric car  hasn't caught fire with the public yet, but the car sure has!
  Look, I don't want to sound too negative about the idea of an electric car. I'm positive the day of the electric car will come. I always try to keep up on current events both AC and DC in fact,  a lot of folks may  get quiet a charge out of this whole idea. I mean,  I don't want to throw a wet blanket on the idea of an electric car especially this car. I mean,  I don't want to short circuit this idea. Maybe it's just me, but I find the idea of an electric car bursting into flames just because I dared to drive it positively shocking! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too believe that it won’t be long until we find ourselves driving an electric car with capabilities exceeding than present cars. Back to the topic, buying cars these days have been easier compared to before as you have many payment options to choose from. Before you do that, you must research on what car is suitable to your lifestyle.


    Arlyne Nelms

    ReplyDelete