Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mitt Couldn't Lay A Mitt On Newt.

As I watched the Republican debate last night, one thing I noticed was Governor Mitt Romney, tried to be more aggressive and assertive. Though Governor Romney threw some punches at House Speaker Newt Gingrich, the truth is, Mitt just couldn't get his mitts on Newt! Governor Romney,  did okay, but that's what he always does,  just okay. The conservatives, are going to need a lion to go up against President Obama, Should Governor Romney, secure the Republican nomination, I feel we will be sending a lamb to the slaughter! Don't get me wrong, Governor Romney,  I'm  sure is a good man but, he seems to lack the ability to connect with the American people. Both Senator Rick Santorum, and Congressmen Ron Paul did all right last night but it was very clear that all eyes were on Speaker Gingrich,  and Governor Romney.
  Speaker Gingrich,  was a bit more calm and subdued last evening, and he appeared quite,  presidential.  I was left with the impression, that Speaker Gingrich,  knew that he was the front runner. Governor Romney,  appeared to be trying to fight himself off the ropes some how, I just don't think he even landed even one solid political punch against Speaker Gingrich. I don't know for sure, if  Speaker Gingrich, will take Florida or not after all,  Governor Romney,  has a lot of money and a top notch organization. One thing I do  know for sure is Governor Romney, for all his money,  may just find that he can't buy Florida's votes and thus buy the Republican nomination. I think he's going to have to earn the votes in Florida. I know this much however, Governor Romney,  better learn how to put  some fight in his punches and soon otherwise,  Governor Romney may just find, that he has been knocked out, and is down for the count,  waiting to be counted out at the next debate. as always my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment