Monday, January 9, 2012

Four More Years Of The Drama Of Obama?

  My father used to say a wise man changes his mind , but a fool never does. I find my self hoping that the majority of Americans will change their mind and choose not to elect President Obama for another four  years. Sinc Obama has been president our countries credit rating has been down graded and may be again. The housing market is still an economic disaster. Gas prices are climbing again and Iran is threatening to cut off our oil supply by blocking  the Strait of Hormuz, and the President,  has just cut our nations defense budget by some 450 billion dollars over the next ten years, and that doesent even count the automatic trigger budget cuts that will go into effect in 2013. Much of Europe,  is on the brink of economic colapse. Obama's health care if it is not over turned by the Supream Court,  will litterally destroy small businesses. Many businesses will not hire new workers untill they see what Obama care is going to do to their bottom line. Unemployment may or may not be getting better but with 13 million people still looking for work I have to wonder does America really want to roll the dice and take another gamble with President Obama for another  four years? The national debt,  is 16 trillion dollars now and in four s it could be well over twenty trillion and America, is already over 100 percent GDP. Again, I ask,  Do the American people really want to take another chance on President Obama for another four years?
  There is and old saying that says, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me! all I am left to conclude is simply this, if the Majority of the American people can be fooled by President Obama, again after witnessing first hand,  what he has done to the American economy over the last three years not to mention weakening America,  as far as our national security and military is concerned, then all I can say is I guess, the American people will have no right to complain because if  President Obama,  is reelected, the American people will get what they deserve because this time, they will have reelected President Obama,  with their eyes wide open! As always,  my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment