Thursday, January 26, 2012

Could We Please Just Grow Up!

  Politics is a dirty business. I have heard this comment made a number of times through out my life. I hate to admit it, but it's the truth.  Politics is a dirty business and it seems it always has been, and that's not going to change any time soon. I have to tell you however, sometimes,  politics is just plain stupid. These last few days on the news,  I heard,  for the second time, that former  House Speaker,  Nancy Pelosi, seem to infer, that she had secret private information on former House Speaker, Newt Gingrich. As my grandmother used to say, the proof is in the pudding, and the best proof is in the eating. Now, it seems,  that House Minority Leader Pelosi, is having to eat her words a bit, When she was questioned a bit more directly on this so called,  private information, the former Speaker says,  she was referring to information that is presently a matter of public record.
  For his Part, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich,  Says,  he doesn't  know what is going on in side Pelosi's head. I tend to believe the Speaker, because frankly, most of the time, I don't think she does either. I do wish former Speaker Nancy Pelosi,  would just grow up! Face it! Nancy Pelosi,  is still ticked off about losing her position as Speaker which was a direct result of the 2010 election. I'm glad,  Speaker Gingrich,  told her in essence, to  put up or shut up! Personally, I don;t care if  Nancy Pelosi,  puts up anything or not frankly,  I just wish she would SHUT UP! As  always, my friends, these words remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment