Friday, April 27, 2012

Words Of Regret.

  I have found, that if you live long enough, sooner or later you will say something that you regret and wish you could take back. I almost feel sorry for Vice President Biden,  or FOX  contributor Bob Beckel,  because they practically make a living sticking their foot in their mouth.
  I guess we all say things we later live to regret.I must admit I found EPA official Al Armendariz remarks about dealing with the oil companies quite disturbing. I don't know, but it seems to me that you don't encourage oil companies to bring their prices down by threatening to crucify them. I'm sure the citizens of Turkey,  really appreciated Mr.Armendariz's remarks and it's not like the US doesn't need Turkey, as an ally after all things are so  peaceful in Iran, right now.
  To his credit,   Mr. Armendariz,  did apologize saying that his remarks on how to deal with the oil companies were a poor choice of words. The lesson we can all learn from this is to be careful when your in the public eye because if you say the wrong thing, dare I say it? You'll be crucified by the press and the media.I mean, you can really get nailed in the media. These guys can really nail you to the wall! I'm just trying to drive my point home here. I think you get the idea. I guess we will always, have to put up with Vice President Biden and Bob Beckel, and most liberals in general, but, I guess we all have our crosses to bear. As always my friends,these thoughts remain just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment