Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Not Cops On Patrol, Cops On Petroleum.

  Americans, tired of high gas prices, can all rest a little easier now because President Obama,  has put forth a plan that will only cost a mere 52 million dollars to put into place. The plan it seems, is designed to put more cops on the beat so they can keep an eye on those sneakily little oil speculators. You might say, the President's new plan won't involve more cops on patrol just more cops on petroleum.I know I feel better knowing that Americans,  will now have the oil police watching out for them. Oil cops, I must admit that's a pretty slick idea. I often wonder just what will the President think of next? I wonder yes, I wonder but,  I really don't want to know! I'm so excited just think oil cops keeping an eye out for sneaky oil speculators. I often wonder what old Jed Clampet, would think if he had his own police force you know, keeping a faithful watch over his black gold, his Texas Tea!
  I find it strange,  that when the President, invest millions of American,  taxpayer's money in solar companies like Beacon Power or Solyndra, and they end up going bankrupt the only thing the President,  basically says is, "Well,  folks, you win some you loose some." I guess instead of drilling for more oil, the President,  is going to permit  the oil speculators to be drilled as it were by the cops! I have to ask my self, isn't the President,  guilty of lousy speculating when he takes American,  tax dollars and makes a so called investment  in these wonderful solar companies and then they file bankruptcy? Wasn't  the President,  only speculating that these solar companies would be successful? I don't know if the Presidents,  new plan for dealing with high oil prices will be successful or not. I suppose you could say, that right now, I' just not willing to speculate on that! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment