Friday, April 20, 2012

Politics, Has Really, Gone To The Dogs!

  I have a family dog she is part Border Collie and part Beagle her name is Honey, and my daughter loves her to death! I must admit, I love dogs too. I have to say though, when I heard what David Axelrod,   had done posting on Twitter,  how bad Governor Mitt Romney,  was for making his families dog travel on top of his car when they went on vacation, and the showing the Presidents dog traveling inside his car, and trying to suggest that the Obama's treat their dog better than the Romney's do. I'm reminded  of that old Keneration dog food commercial remember? I think it went something like this, " My dog's better than your dog." " My dog's better than yours. " My dog's better cause he gets Keneration." "My dog better than yours." Today's updated political version would go some thing like this, Obama's dog travels better than than Mitts dog." Obamba's dog travels better than Mitts. " Obama's dog  travels better to any destination." Obama's dog travels better than Mitts." I admit,  thats a silly song but at times things seem almost that bad when it comes to political campaigns.
  Peta, gets all concerned when it was revealed the President has eaten dog as a boy in Indonesia. I guess when the President wants a hot dog, he wants fresh hot dog. I remember that Armor hot dog commercial only instead of Armor hot dogs, the President, likes fresh hot dog. Yeah, that's the dog he loves to bite! Peta, worries about animals yet unborn babies, are aborted almost for any reason in this country everyday, and Peta, thinks nothing of it! Look, I love animals, as much as the next guy however, When I consider all of the serious issues this country is facing at this most critical time in our nations history well let's just say all this talk about how dogs travel is doggone stupid. I'm sorry if  there are those who think this blog is a bit silly. What can I say? I guess I'm an old dog, and I just can't learn new tricks! I just hope  I'm not barking up the wrong tree!  As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment