Sunday, April 29, 2012

Each One Run's Their Race At Their Own Pace.

  My daughter,  and I love to play games together on my computer. I have noticed with  many of these computer games, before  you can go on to the next quest or level up as it were , you must first learn the lesson your present quest or level is trying to teach you because future goals will be accomplished based on the present goal your trying to achieve and you can go no further in the game until you master the present task.
  As a Christian, I find that often in my Christian,  life God,  has a lesson he needs to teach me. I hope to learn the lesson the first time but if I get impatient or too stubborn for God,  to teach me God,  simply waits until I am humble and willing to learn. Once I decide to let God teach me then he patiently works with me and after I have learned what he needs for me to then, it is as if God,  says to me okay my child now,  we can proceed to the next level. I have found in My Christian,  life I can only go as far as  my yielded will can take me as long as I yield my will to God's will I proceed very well in my Christian,  life. I find that the moment I tell God by my actions, and unwilling spirit that I want to do things my way God,  is very patient and polite he gives the reins of my will to me and after a while after I have made a complete mess of things, I then humble myself give the reins of my will back to God,  and he gently guides me back to the place in my Christian,  life where he left off. I then humble my self give my will to God,  and it's as if God,  says, Good, my child now we can continue to your next lesson or next goal or level of new achievement.
  I have learned that each Christian,  runs their own race at their own pace and each persons journey is different and serves a specific purpose designed by God,  for each individual person. The goal however is always the same to conform each Christian,  in the image of Christ. I found that with regards to a person's Christian,  maturity each person matures  at a different rate. Some Christians, learn faster than others, this is why you  can have some Christians,  who have been a Christian,  for a relatively short period of time yet you may find them to be very mature in the Lord in the Bible young Timothy,  comes to mind. I find that often you can encounter some one who may have been a Christian,  for many years but if they  refuse to  let God,  teach them or it just takes a while for God,  to teach them certain things than,  they will not mature spiritually speaking as fast as others may have. Jonah, was a prophet  of God,  but until he was willing to humble himself and Go to Nineveh, God,  could not use him and  Jonah,  had a whale of a time learning that!
  Remember to be patient with other Christians,  who may not be as far along in their Christian,  life as you may be I always try to remember how patient God,  is with me. Remember each Christian's journey is different and each one must run their own race at their own pace, as always, my friends, these thoughts remain just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment