Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stepping Aside, With Honor In Tact.

  As a parent with a handicap I can tell you my wife and I thank God everyday that our daughter is an intelligent energetic nine year old that wants to know everything you can know about anything. A quest that sometimes drives me  nuts but I wouldn't have it any other way. When I heard on the news that Senator Rick Santorum, decided to suspend his campaign for the GOP nomination for president. I had to admire not only his reasons for doing so but the style and classy way he did it. There is no question that it is hard enough to run for president when are things are going well. Senator Santorum, had to be constantly concerned  about the health of  his precious little three year old daughter Bella, She was born with a rare genetic disorder called Trisomy,  and her life will always be hard just living from day to day with any quality of life will be a constant struggle for little Bella,
  Senator Santorum, knew he had a hard fight ahead of him and Governor Romney, already has such a large delegate lead and every possible financial advantage. I'm glad in the end Senator Santorm, put the needs of his family first. He ran a great race and stayed true to his principals all throughout his campaign.I must say, that is a quality rather rare for a politician these days. Rick Santorm, has nothing to be ashamed of he ran an honorable race with class and dignity. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he tried for another presidential run in 2016 or 2020 no matter what Rick Santorum's political future may hold he has shown me he is a father first and a man with honor. as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment