Friday, April 13, 2012

Giving Your Fair Share Is One Thing Taking It That's Another.

  Did you ever have one of those days when every thing that could go  wrong did? Well I have to tell you lately I've had a lot of those days one right after another. I'm staring to feel like Bill Murry, in the movie Ground Hog's day! My wife and I could really use a vacation but we don't have the money and gas prices are really to high to travel too far.
  We hear a lot of talk from President Obama, and he sure loves to talk these days he's demanding the wealthy pay their fair share in taxes.He makes this demand in spite of the fact that forty nine percent of this nations citizen don't pay any.I ask you, where is their fair share? The rich,  have earned their money and if they choose to donate some of it to the government that's one thing but demanding the rich be forced to pay there fair share when they have already been taxed once on money they worked for and earned well, the way I see it, that;s another thing all together.
  I confess,  I grow weary for President Obama's   Robin Hood economics. I noticed that the government employees who work for the GSA,  have no problem at all just taking their fair share and right out of the American tax payer's pocket. You know,  Obama, ran on hope and change and his fame took off just  like  rockets.  Now,  four years later  Americans hope the have some change left after Obama, finishes picking their pockets. You know,  my wife and I really could use a vacation and I'd just love to go some place  exciting some place like Hawaii, That is only a dream for me however,  I don't have the money and I don't work in the GSA. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment