Friday, September 30, 2011

Who You Gonna Call?

  Well, I'm sure, by now you have heard or seen the news. I t now  appears,  that the America got another terriorist. I've heard that, Anwar al-Awlaki was second only to Osama -bin Laden as far as mayjor,  terrorist ringleaders go. Personally, I couldn't be happier! A dead terrorist is my favorite kind of terrorist! I hope one day, we get them all! I'm sure the terrorist, feel the same way about Americans.
  I'd like to take a minute,  and say, some good things about America. I realize, no country is perfect but, I get so tired of the liberal media bad mouthing my country! As for me, I am proud,   to be an American, and I don't apologize for that! Let me ask you something. Do you remember that very funny movie from the eighties called Ghost Busters? Well,  that theme song says, 'Who you gonna call'? I always think of America. Here is what I mean.When Japan, or Hati have an earthquake who do you think they call first? They place a call to America Why? because they know,  we will go and help them. When other countries, like Greece or Japan or Spain get in financial trouble who do they call?  Well, I'll give you a hint,  they don't call China! Or England, France Or Germany who do they call? America,  that's who! Why,  does America have so much trouble with illegal immigration? The answer is clear,  everyboby, runs to America because for all it's faults,  and short commings, America, is still, the greatest place to live on earth! Funny, how you don't hear about, or ever see anyone running, to live in Iran! I don't know anyone,  who is dying to live in Russia or Iraq , Or China. I suppose in China's case, enough people live there already! I think you get the idea!
  The fact is, America is the greatest nation on earth!  Yes,  America has her problems, but I wouldn't  want to live,  any where else! Just Remember,  when any other country  needs any kind of  help, who they gonna call? Us! that's who! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment