Friday, September 16, 2011

Please President Obama Don't Try Again

  There's and old saying we have all heard that says, if at first, you don't succeed, try try again. In most cases, I believe that however, there are things that should never have been tried in the first place, and certainly, should not be tried again! It seems to me, our President has tried many things to try and stimulate the American economy.When you consider, that the President asked the Congress to pass his 887 billion dollar stimulus and they did, yet, unemployment still remains at nine point one percent. The stimulus clearly, hasn't worked. Now, as American taxpayers, we find out, we loaned Solyndra some, 535 million dollars and that company,  just filed for chapter eleven bankruptcy. If that weren't bad enough now the President, is trying to shove another Government stimulus through the Congress he just happens, to call it, a jobs bill. The President literally, crammed his health care bill down the American people's throat! The Supreme Court will have to decide the fate, of President Obama's health care law.
  My Dad used to say, ' A wise man, changes his mind, but a fool, never does.' The President seems, unwilling, or unable, to change his mind even, when the evidence clearly shows, his policies, aren't working Sometimes, the President's ideology seems more like his, idiotology to me! Did you know that the words idiot, and ideology come from the same root word meaning mind? When I consider the President's refusal to learn from his many policy mistakes, well, let's just say, I found the meaning of these two words to be rather interesting.I have often said, there is no shame when you try different things in life, and fail. It is a shame, however, if throughout your life, you fail to try.In President Obama's case however, if he is unable or unwilling or just plan, refuses to learn from his economic policy failures then, I think it would be a shame if he were to try again. To me I'd have to say, I find all of President Obama's trying as far as America's economy is concerned, to be very trying, on America's economic future. as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment