Monday, September 26, 2011

The Last Straw

  Well, if your watching the news lately, You can see what a big deal is being made about the out come of the straw poll in Florida. I will admit, Herman Cain did pull off somewhat, of a political upset. I am concerned however,  about the political process in general. I am saddened when I watch a political debate here's why, all the  Republican candidates seem to take turns stabbing each other in the back all in the name of trying to win the Republican nomination. I am troubled by this for two reasons. First, these same candidates, will all tell you how much their personal beliefs and deep moral faith means to each one of them. Can anyone  tell me what is good, or moral,  or Christian about trying to bad mouth a fellow candidate ? Are their no limits, on what you can say or do just to win a nomination? I guess not. This whole process seems strange to me.
  These same Republicans, will  all come together after the primaries and stand united behind whoever gets, the Republican, nomination and all the back stabbing,  and political distortions,  will all be forgiven.  I can certainly understand why someone would be reluctant to get into politics! There is one thing I am sure of  in November of 2012  the American people will vote,  and many people think,  that President Obama's endless spending spree is the straw that broke the camel's back economically speaking When election day comes, in November of 2012 let's put it, this way, I hope thats one straw poll Obama looses, because if he doesn't,  I fear that economically speaking, that could be,  the last straw for America's future. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on..

No comments:

Post a Comment