Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finally, Some Advice From Obama Many, Will Take;

I am constantly amazed at all the media fury that surrounds the up coming election. I do believe the next election will be critical,  for it will determine the economic future of America. I have to confess to you. Sometimes I wonder if America will still exist as a nation ten years from now. I wonder what kind of America will my daughter have,  to grow up in. I wonder, how much longer America will truly be free. I have often,  laid awake at night wondering,  if the America that I grew up in,  will soon be,  just a memory of a once great country.
  President Obama seems to show little concern,  for the economic future of America. It seems to me,  the only future he is worried about is his own. President Obama told the Congressional Black Caucus recently,  that they should stop whining and complaining , take off their house slippers, and get their  marching shoes on, because they have work to do. I agree, in fact, on election day in November, of 2012 I will take President Obama's advice, and put my marching shoes on,  and march to the voting booth,  and do my part,  to add the President,  to the list, of the unemployed. I believe,  many conservative,  and independent thinking Americans,  will do the same! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment