Friday, September 23, 2011

A Number Easy To Remember;

  Last night,  I was trying to help my daughter, with her math homework. My goodness,  some of this new math is just too much,  for me. I ended up having to talk to my daughter's teacher and she told me how to work out the problems in my daughter's homework. I am not a math wizard by any means, but at least  I know when to ask for help.
  President Obama says, his jobs plan,  is not class warfare it's math. Well, I have to say, it seems to me, that President Obama's math thus far seems to add up to zero. In 2009 Obama spent 287 billion dollars trying to stimulate the the nation's struggling,   economy. Well,  last August, the number of new jobs created was zero. The stock market  often,  finishes,   in negative territory and you might even say, that's below zero! The President visited Solyndia last year and told the American people that companies like Solyndra, were the wave of the future. The government loaned Solyndra,  535 million  taxpayer, dollars. Well,   Solyndra's wave, crashed. The company had to declare bankruptcy. I wonder, how much money will the American taxpayer get back from Solyndra or the government? The answer is, zero!
  I don't know what, or who,  the President listens to but,  I can  tell you, it's not the majority, of the American people. If I had to rate how often,  President Obama has listened to the American people, I would have to say zero percent of the time. I have to tell you, I don't know if our government will shut down, but there are many times I wish the government would shut up, long enough to listen to the will, of the American people. What are the odds this will ever happen? I am afraid the answer is zero. The nation's economy  shows no signs of any real improvement. If the economy, remains in it's present condition on election day in November of 2012 the odds that President Obama will be reelected are zero. Should you find this number hard to remember, just think of  the first letter in Obama O for zero then that number will be very, easy to remember. As always,my friends,   these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment