Saturday, September 3, 2011

From Hero To Zero

  Do you remember back in 2008 when then, candidate  Obama was running for President? Remember those breath taking speeches? Remember how the young people thought he was almost,  a political messiah? I have to admit, Obama could give a great speech! Okay, fast forward to now! What a difference nearly, three years makes. Now, each time President Obama opens his mouth, well,  let's just say his credibility is a lot like a movie title I saw once, Gone In Sixty Seconds! Seriously, now, when President Obama gives a speech,  it just sounds like recycled,  political rhetoric that the American people have heard over and over for months now. The blame game,  that President Obama seems more than content,  to continue to play,  to be honest, is wearing very thin now. President Obama's political tactics of late, reminds me a lot, of Baskin Robbins flavor of the month except President Obama, has what I call, his, blamer,  of the month! It seems to me for months now,  President Obama blames the failure of his economic policies on everything and everyone except himself. President does not seem to have the ability to accept the responsibility for his own actions, President Obama will never truly,   be a leader until he learns that ability.I have to tell you, I don't look for anything new in the Presidents up coming speech on job creation. I think it will be more, of what I've heard before. President Obama's talk is cheap,  but   the terrible affect it has had on our nation's economy,  is not! Did you hear the latest jobs creation report for the month of August? The number of Jobs created for the month of August was an astounding, zero!
  Barring some kind of economic miracle,  between now,  and election day in 2012 I think President Obama is going to have quite a tough mountain to climb as far as getting reelected  is concerned..The young people that once,  thought of  President Obama as some kind of new messianic economic hero, don't have time to follow him anymore. I think they're too busy looking for jobs, even some in the Black Caucus are becoming some what, disillusioned with the President. I t appears, that President Obama's political and economic credibility of late, is a lot like the latest monthly report on jobs, in short, President Obama has gone from an  economic hero,  to an economic zero. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment