Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just Another Rerun:

  As a general rule, I don't watch a lot of reruns. there are very few movies that I have bothered  to see twice. The way I see it, it is kind of a waste of time to watch something, when you have already seen it and you know how the story will end That is why, I was so disappointed with President Obama;s recent speech on job creation. I think he calls it, The Jobs Act it's an act all right, and not a very good one.. The speech sounded, more like a campaign rally, as opposed to a speech worthy  of a joint session of Congress. I didn't hear anything  in the speech I hadn't heard before, and I hate reruns! Oh sure, the President,  threw the Republicans a bone here and there, promising to close tax loopholes for the wealthy and maybe future budget cuts and of couse,  the President promised,   The Jobs Act would all be paid for hower,  the President did not say how,  he would pay for it.
  The President acuses Republicans of trying to save their jobs, instead of working with him to help create jobs for out of  work Americns. I would submit to you, the Republicans, are not the only ones,  trying to save their jobs! The president is up for a job evaluation in November of 2012 nd with his record on handling the nation's economy well, I would be worried. The President's jobs plan, if you want to call it that, is really, just more of the same,  just a different name already been tried and our economy got fried, just, the same old stuff and Americans have had enough, already been done just another, rerun. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on..   

No comments:

Post a Comment