Wednesday, February 1, 2012

China's Company Store.

I just took a look at the Congressional  Budjet Office budget projections for 2012 once again,  America's national budget,  will be operating with a 1.1trillion dollar deficit. Here's more good news, the nations unemployment rate,  is projected,  to remain at 8.5 percent for all of 2012. The housing market crisis  is projected,  to remain a nightmare till at least 2018. Wow! happy days are definately here again! You know sometimes,  I really wonder how this country ever,  got a long without the annointed one, or as I like to call him, the annoying one. I am speaking of course of  President  Barack  Obama, and just think , America is just about to reach the 16 trillion dollar mark. Yes sir, America's economic recovery is certainly well on the way.
  When I consider the nations nearly 16 trillion dollar debt, I am reminded of and old 1955 song by Tennessee Ernie Ford called, Sixteen Tons. I would update, and rewrite the song to reflect the nation's debt. The new song would go like this We spent sixteen trillion and what did Americans get just three years older and deeper in  debt as an economic leader Obama's  got to go cause we owe our soul to China's company store. as always, my friends, these thoughts remain just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment