Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Send In A New Quarterback.

  I imagine by now just about everyone across America has seen and heard the controversy over the Chrysler Superbowl commercial. I have looked at the commercial a few times now. I believe Clint Eastwood, when he says he wasn't trying to be particularly political. I think Mr. Eastwood,  just wanted to encourage the continuing recovery of the auto industry in Detroit. Speaking just for myself I have heard  Mr. Eastwood in a number of interviews over the years and I always got the impression,  he was a proud American,  and very thankful for the success he has experienced in this county. I think all Mr. East wood,  was trying to say was, yes, America,  has taken some hard punches economically but,  America,  can take a punch but then she can come back and keep right on punching. Remember this was a Superbowl commercial. What Mr. Eastwood,  wanted to say to millions of Americans as well as all the other countries around the world was simply this if you think America is behind on the football scoreboard of economic growth take heart because,  it's only half time and America,  always comes back in the second half of  the economic football game,  so hang on folks cause,  America's just getting warmed up and you haven't seen anything yet!
  Some have suggested,  that the term half time is a subtle suggestion,  that the first  four years of  President Obama;s presidency are coming to a close so now,  it's his half time and now Americans,  must vote to put Our star quarterback President Obama, back in the American economic football  game so he can rally America's confidence in his ability to win the economic football game and lead America to the path of  economic victory. This is something, our present quarter back  Obama,  says, he will surely accomplish if team America, will just give him another four year term and send him in for  the second half of the economic foot ball game. I an sure there  are many liberal progressives who just can't wait to send quarterback  Obama,  in for the second half after all it is only half time right?
  I have to call America's economic football game as I see it, and I hope most of team America,  will see America's economic football game the way I do . I have to say,  I think quarterback  Obama, has fumbled the economic football too many times. All to often quarterback  Obama,  has chosen not to hold the line on budget spending, and really go for an economic touchdown. Instead quarterback  Obama, chooses to punt the football  that is America's economic future,  way down the field to team China. It seems, quarterback   Obama never achieves good economic field position. Although he has a great passing game none of  his receivers can catch the economic football so  quarterback  Obama, is content to punt and wait for a better time to score to make an economic touch down. Frankly, I think it's time team America, tells quarterback  Obama,  to hit the showers. I think team America needs a new quarter back a quarter back of starter quality I know I've certainly had enough of  the present  quarterback.Sometimes I don't think his head isn't  even in the game. I hope, team America, will put a new  quarterback in to the American economic football game. I think if team America, does put in a starting  quarterback in the American economic football  game then team America,  can look forward to a great economic come back in the second half of America's economic future. As Always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment