Friday, February 24, 2012

A Sorry President

  I have to tell you, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of President Obama. Every time I turn around it seems like he is apologizing to one country or another on behalf  of the United States. I understand that the Koran is a holy book to those who follow the teachings of Islam. I regret that the Koran was burned but,  you have to realize the United States did this because there was at least the possibility,  that sensitive military information was being passed written I suspect somewhere inside the pages of the Koran. You have to admit that would be a good place to hide secret military information.The military, burned the Koran in the interest of national security I can't blame them for that.President Obama's apology to Afghan  President Hamid Karzai  only serves to make the United States look like a weak and second  rate nation. I haven't heard an apology from the Afghan government for the two American soldiers killed as a result of this incident. I won't hold my breath waiting for it.. Come to think of it I don't recall an apology from any major Muslim group  for the terrorist  attack that took place on nine eleven and that was ten years ago and I'm still waiting.
  Look I'm just a patriot who loves this country. I know America, like any country has it's problems and from time to time any country can make a mistake. I just know that there are a lot of countries in this world today who owe an awful lot of thanks to the United States and I have yet to hear even a thank you from any of them. I think of Germany Or Japan after World War II the United States helped re build both of those countries even though we won the war. France would have been totally destroyed if the United States has not liberated Paris in World War II.the country of the Philippines would have been taken over by Japan if the United States,  had not freed them from hands of the Japanese in World War II. All I am saying is this the United States does a thousand things right everyday but you never hear about it but should the United States make any mistake no mater what the circumstances may be  you will never hear the end of it especially from the liberal media and the left leaning press.
  I would say this however Barack Obama,  certainly has made a career out of apologizing for this country.I never seen a President so ready and willing to bow down and at times almost craw on his hands and knees China, Iran and North  Korea,  must spend a lot of time laughing at the United States because  they certainly don't respect us. I am sorry, Barack Obama,  was elected as President. I will be even more sorry if he manages to get reelected. because I think he has been a very sorry President. if this assessment offends the liberals in this country all I have to say is sorry about that! As always my friends these thoughts remain , just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment