Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Government, Should Use The Kiss Method.


  I try my best, not to over complicate life in general. When I find I have something to do or something to explain, I use what my dad used to call the kiss method. What is the kiss method you ask? K I S S stands for keep it simple stupid! I must confess to you, there are times our politicians in government need to learn this method. I don't know about you but, I always get a bit nervous when I hear a liberal politician, say this sentence. The solution to this problem, is very simple. I get nervous because I know,  that everything that comes after the word simple will be anything but simple. Here is what I mean, President Obama, said, the solution for health care was very simple and I have to say it sure was. First, a small group of left leaning liberal politicians, secretly conspired and and put together a very simple two thousand plus page bill that nobody read and even if  they would have  attempted to, ten lawyers would have to be hired to explain it  to the very people who were asked to vote on it.and  when former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was asked to explain it she said  the health care bill, would have to be  passed first. Personally, I think she just said that because she hadn't  hired a lawyer to explain the health care bill  to her yet! The health care bill,  was crammed through both the House and Senate. Many of the Democrats who voted for the Health care bill chose not to run for reelection and many democrats who did run, were not reelected. Here is what is so ironic if mandated health care, was such a good idea, how come the details that the American people are slowly finding out makes just about everybody sick!
  When President Obama took office in 2008 he said the solution to the nation's debt was simple. I have to say it sure was,  the President,  simply,  increased the nation's debt by five trillion dollars over the last three years. The president said the key to energy Independence was simple. I must admit it sure was the President simply took billions of dollars in tax payer money and invested in Solar companies, like Solyndra, and Sun Power and simply,  watched as both companies went bankrupt! Now that's what I call simply brilliant! I sure am glad the solutions to all these problems, were simple. I would hate to think what would happen to the nations economy if  these problems were complicated! There are some folks in this country who say they have simply had enough of President Obama's simple solutions to our nations serious problems. Former Governor Mike Huckabee, has a new book out called A  Simple Government. I hear it's a great book. Maybe one day government can be a lot simpler. Right now however,  many times it seems all we have is a simple minded government! I have good news , I would say to the American people, if  you are tired of  President Obama's simple solutions to complicated problems, the solution to that problem is very simple, Simply, show up on election day and proceed to simply,  vote President Obama,  out of office. I think that would be simply marvelous! as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment