Monday, September 3, 2012

Your Labor Is Not In Vain.

  Well, here we are once again celebrating the last unofficial holiday of the summer Labor Day. As a Christian,  I know that anytime I do something for others that is a labor of love for the Lord and the Bible,  says, when we help others we do the work of the Lord and I Corinthians 15:58 says a Christian's labor is not in vain when it is done in the name of serving others as unto the lord.
  Today,  many Americans, will gather together to fellowship with family and friends and enjoy an extra day of rest from their labor. I would however ask Christians,  every where who may read these words to one small act of kindness. Today as you give thanks to God,  for this day of rest from your labor, take a moment and thank God,  you have a job and pray for the 23 million of our fellow Americans,  who are unemployed and only wish they had a place to perform some labor! My fellow Americans,  now go and enjoy your Labor Day holiday! as always, my friends, these thoughts remain just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment