Friday, September 21, 2012

Another Of Many Reasons Why Romney, Must Win.

  There's and old saying that says, when it rains it pours. Another saying is into each life some rain must fall. My standard response to both of these sayings  is usually that's fine but why is it when some rain decides to fall in my life I usually get caught without an umbrella? I recently received a free remote for my TV it was an appreciation gift from my phone,  TV, and Internet provider this remote was supposed to be very nice it had a charger and would never need batteries again and it had a button you could push that would help you locate your remote if you misplaced it. I was really looking forward to using this wonderful remote and after waiting two weeks for delivery by UPS I got it set it up, did everything right but it didn't work I called the company and they are going to send my another remote but I'll have to  wait another two weeks for a new remote I asked the company if this type of thing happened often and they said no but as I hung up the phone I saw these words written on the remote made in China.
  I have to wonder is it just me or does everything made in China,break down break even before you get a chance to use it? My daughter,  got a doll house last Christmas,  and it was also made in China and it still doesn't work the way it is supposed to. The United States,  gets a lot of different things from China . China is able to mass produce many things because there labor cost are so much lower than America's but I have noticed their prices may be cheaper but so is the quality of many of  the products they produce. I realize they are in large part keeping the economy of the United States,  going and the US owes China,  more money than I'll ever be able to count but if  the US  has to owe China,   literally tons of money couldn't they make something  that will actually work after you buy it?
  I hope Romney, wins I 'm tired all the jobs being sent to China,  and I'm tired of buying things that are made in China,  only to find out after you buy them they won't work! I hope Romney, does well in the up coming debates and then gets elected in  November  maybe then the US  can get the debt under control and Americans,  can start producing better products right here at home Heaven knows,  we don't  need any more American jobs,  to be out sourced to China. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment