Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Dream On Hold

  My wife loves to go window shop. I don't really enjoy this particular activity but it does give me some time to spend  with my wife without my daughter tagging along and asking for every Barbie toy in sight. I know if I go window shopping with my wife at least I'll get some extra walking in and I could lose a pound or two. I enjoy seeing all the great things there are to buy and there are a lot of great deals on quite a few things. There is however just one problem my pockets are empty as usual because once again we had too much  month and not enough money and our credit is stretched a lot further than I would like it to be so,  I guess,  I have to be content to window shop for now and the dream of a new recliner or a new big screen TV will have to be put on hold. I don't mind I can wait.
  The government,  doesn't seem to have the ability to put any thing on hold and liberals in government seemed determined to give nearly anything to anyone who ask provided your not already wealthy.The government is willing to meet all of a persons basic needs.I must admit it sounds like a good deal if your hungry you can get food stamps if you need a place to live you can apply for section eight housing if your out of work the government,  seems prepared to give your an unlimited amount of unemployment benefits. I have even heard of a government program where if your on Medicare and food stamps,  the government will give you a free cell phone. Wow! Isn't it great to live in this country! I hope all the folks who take advantage of these government programs really need them because the fifty one percent of the working American taxpayers,  are paying for them and what they can't cover is borrowed from China, Obama doesn't too worried about the nations sixteen trillion dollar debt but that is a major reason why a lot of hard working folks will continue to put another dream on hold. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment