Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sometimes, It Just Gets Complicated.

  Have you ever noticed that there are just those times in life when something that should be relatively easy suddenly gets unbelievably complicated. Here is an example, this morning,  while shaving I managed to cut my thumb because I thought I needed  to remove a safety cover off of my razor before  I could shave with it. I diligently used my thumb to try to remove what I thought was the safety cover  from my razor and my hands were wet and I was pushing as hard as I could the cover didn't come off but it did slide up and when it did it took a nice gash out of my thumb. Now this cut was far from serious but it took me two hours to stop the bleeding. The cut wasn't really all that much but I bled like I had cut a main artery or something I think I wouldn't have bled so much if I had just cut my arm off! Here is another example of  something that should be very easy but some how it just gets complicated I just received a new TV remote it's really fancy and it works very well so I decided to program the remote to work my TV VCR CD player. I called the company who sent me the remote and they said programming the remote was very simple.I began pushing the buttons but nothing happened and by the time I i pushed every thing I was told to push I couldn't even control the TV it took three hours but I finally got the remote to control my TV and I decided not to bother with any other function. The whole programming process is supposed to be so simple but I felt like I had to have a Masters,  in electronics or something just to program my remote! Isn't it strange how some things in life that are supposed to be so simple can suddenly become quite complicated.
  Politics has it's share of simple things that just get complicated. Obama's health care is a prime example no one can really say what it will do and what it won;t do. The concept of health care  should be simple Obama's health care however, is so complicated that it is over 2000 pages of hard to understand legal double talk. Nancy Pelosi, said congress would have to pass it in order to know what's in it and Americans still don't know and businesses still won't hire new employees until they do. Romney, wants to simplify the tax code right now that too is thousands of pages of legal double talk that charges most taxpayers triple what it probably should and even a CPA has trouble understanding the present tax code. I hope Romney,  gets elected in November maybe then economically speaking life will be a lot simpler.As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on

No comments:

Post a Comment